Monday, October 22, 2007

Forth Assignment!

A meaningless conversation that I find myself in the middle of is girl drama. All my friends seem to feed off calling each other names and than talking about the drama at weekend parties. They talk so much crap about the other person, and ask for advice. Than a week later their friends again. I try to tune all of it out and have a good time but something always comes up.

Another conversation I tend to have a lot with my best girlfriends is how much guys suck. They take whatever they can get and than run off with your heart and than some other girl. We all make pacts that were better off single. And eventually get knocked off our feet by some new guy a few weeks later. I've been with my boyfriend for two years, so i basically find myself telling girls their better than that certain guy, and that they'll find a man who will appreciate their worth one day.

Girls won't talk about this kind of stuff with guys because were not comfortable. Nor will we talk about it girls that were not familiar with. This implies that humans have a certain comfort in some interactions that we have with each other. It all depends on the comfort level with the other individual.

No comments: