Sunday, November 25, 2007

10th Assignment

Dear Santa,
This Christmas I am only going to ask you for three things. Even though some of these things may be slightly expensive I am sure you'll manage to fulfill my wishes. I would like a brand new Mazda 6, with four doors please. In white would be even better. I also would like a 8GB iPod BLACK with all my music on it already. And lastly, I would like the rest of my schooling to be paid off, no matter where I transfer.
The Mazda 6 is a very understanding since I have been asking you for a few years. This year you can't say no because I have my basic license and have been driving for almost two years!
The iPod is an accessory with the car.
Tuition is so important! I can't stand having to pay to do homework and read!
Please Santa, I'm sure you won't regret it!
Love,
Angela C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're smart to wish for tuition, I think. Being saddled with student loans is so hard....