Tuesday, November 13, 2007

8th Assignment.

Dear Volcom Clothing,
Why is it that I find myself in love with your clothing line? I spend the whooping seventy dollars on your jeans! Seriously, I was expecting them to last for life. But why is it after only one whole year of wearing them did the button break? Also I had purchased a sweatshirt, I believe I spent 100 dollars on. I didn't even get through a whole season until the zipper jammed and fell off. Oh and the wallet I bought for thirty dollars withered away to nothing. Just completely fell apart. IM FURIOUS! I'm so not digging your line anymore. I mean you have adorable clothing, but it's not worth it. My suggestion is that you make your clothing more durable and worth the price you charge for it.

Angela Campolattaro

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it. I feel this way about a lot of the clothing lines I've purchased from. Good for you!