Sunday, November 4, 2007

7th Assignment

Missing six weeks of work and your sure to get fired. College is different from high school. I understand high school having an attendance policy but you pay to go to college and with that students missing class has to come with a major emergency or sickness.

Three days in a semester is a reasonable amount of days to be absent in a semester. If there's a doctors note involved though it should void out an absence. Being treated like employees is kinda harsh considering the fact that we are only in a junior community college. When we transfer to a university or big college is the time that we are going to need to be serious.

School to me right now is a huge part of my life. I have to consider it a full time job just for the fact that i attend full time. I work hard on my projects, and reports. And always look over my homework. I'm scared of failing at this point of my life. I have to much to offer to the world to fail and not succeed.

No comments: